UNIT 9 AT THE HOTEL在宾馆(1 / 1)

Ⅰ Booking Rooms预订客房

1.Useful Sentences常用句型

(traveler旅客)

①Do you have a single room available tomorrow night?

明晚有单人间吗?

②I need a double room for six days.

我要一个双人房,住6天。

③I need a room for the night.

我只住一个晚上。

④I'd like to book a room with two single beds.

我要订一个有两张单人床的房间。

⑤I'd like to reserve a room with a double bed.

我要订一个有一张双人床的客房。

⑥We'll need a crib for the baby.

我们想要一张有围栏的婴儿床。

⑦I prefer a room with an ocean view.

我想要一间海景房。

⑧Could I have a room that is not by the street?

我想要一间不临街的房间。

⑨What's the room rate for a day,please?

一天的房价是多少?

⑩Does that include service charge and tax?

包含服务费和税吗?

(receptionist接待员)

①What kind of room would you like?

你要预订哪类房间?

②How many are in your group?

您的同行人员一共几人?

③How long will you be staying?

你们要在这里住多久?

④We're glad to accept your booking.

我们很高兴接受您的预订。

2.Sample Dialogues对话实例

Dialogue 1 对话一

A.Hilton Hotel.Can I help you?

希尔顿大酒店,您好。

B.Yes,I'd like to make a room reservation.

我想预订一间房。

A.Fine.Beginning when?

好的。什么时候开始?

B.Two weeks from Tuesday,for three nights.

下下周二,共订三晚。

A.That's the twenty-fourth of June?

是6月24日吗?

B.Right.

对。

A.Your name,please?

请问尊姓大名?

B.Zhang Xiaohua.

张晓华。

A.Single or double?

单人间还是双人间?

B.Double.

双人间。

A.You're all set.That's a double room for the twenty-fourth,twenty-fifth,twenty-sixth of June,in the name of Zhang Xiaohua.

已订好啦。以张晓华名字订的6月24日、25日、26日3天的双人间。

B.Thank you.

谢谢。

A.You're welcome.Bye.

别客气,再见。

Dialogue 2 对话二

A.Kent Motel.May I help you?

肯特汽车旅店,有什么可以帮到你?

B.Yes.I'd like to make a room reservation,please.

我想预订一个房间。

A.What day are you planning to arrive?

你打算哪一天到?

B.On the 20th.

20号吧。

A.We have rooms on that day.What's your name?

那天我们有空房。请问尊姓大名?

B.Li Tongde.Two nights,please.

李同德。两个晚上。

A.Just for two nights?

只住两晚吗?

B.Yes.I'm leaving on the 22nd.

对,我22号就走。

Dialogue 3 对话三

A.My name is Gao Min.I want to make a reservation.

我叫高敏。我想订一个房间。

B.Do you want a single room or a double room?

您想订单间还是双人间?

A.A double room,please.

双人间。

B.All right.Would you fill this out,please?

好的。请填写这张表格。

A.Certainly.Will that be all?

好的。您看填好了吗?

B.Yes,that's all.

都填好了。

A.How do I get a morning call?

我怎样才能享受叫醒服务?

B.Just call the operator.

打电话跟总台说一声就行。

A.I see.This is for you.

知道了。这是您的小费。

B.Thank you.Have a nice stay.

谢谢。祝您住得愉快。