1.Useful Sentences常用句型
(traveller旅客)
①Where can I go to pick up my baggage?
我要到哪里取行李?
②When can my baggage come in?
我的行李什么时候到?
③Where can I find a luggage trolley?
我能在哪里找到行李车?
④Do I need to pay for the baggage cart?
行李车要付费吗?
⑤Which carousel is for the baggage from Guangzhou?
广州来的行李在哪个传送带上?
⑥Here is my baggage check.
这是我的行李票。
⑦I'm looking for my baggage.
我在找我的行李。
⑧My luggage is missing.
我的行李不见了。
⑨The airport made a mistake and put only one of my suitcases on the flight.
机场搞错了,只把我的一只行李箱装上了飞机。
⑩Could you check where my luggage is?
能查查我的行李到哪里了吗?
⑾My luggage is damaged.
我的行李受损了。
⑿Where can I go to report it?
我该到哪里申报呢?
2.Sample Dialogues对话实例
Dialogue 1 对话一
A.Is this the baggage claim area for Air Canada 36?
这是加航36航班的行李领取处吗?
B.Yes,we were on the same flight.
是的,我们是同一班飞机。
A.But I am a transfer passenger.I have a connecting flight to Vancouver.
但我是转机乘客,我还要飞往温哥华。
B.Then you have to bring your luggage to the transfer check-in area.
那您还得把行李交到转机处。
A.Really?Can I make it?
是吗?我能赶得上吗?
B.Yes,I think so.
我想您赶得上的。
A.By the way,where can I find a baggage cart?
顺便问一句,我能在哪里找到行李车?
B.It's over there.
在那边。
A.How can I get this cart out?
我怎样把行李车推出来呢?
B.You need to put three dollars into this coin feeder.
你要投三美元进投币口。
Dialogue 2 对话二
A.Excuse me,but I can't find my baggage.
劳驾,我的行李不见了。
B.Which flight,please?
请问您是哪个航班?
A.JAL 005.
日航005航班。
B.And your name,please?
请问贵姓名?
A.Ah,Wang Daicheng.
哦,王戴成。
B.Can you describe your baggage,please?
能描述一下您的行李吗?
A.Well,it's a black suitcase with a red strap in the middle.
是个黑色的旅行箱,中间有根红色的带子。
B.Your destination is New York?
您的目的地是纽约?
A.Yes.
是的。
B.OK.I'll check with the ground crew,so please sit down and wait here.
好的。我去地勤人员那里查查,请在这里稍坐一会儿。
(After a while过了一会儿)
B.Sir,we've found your suitcase.Somehow,it was misplaced in transit.
先生,我们找到您的旅行箱了。在转运时它被放错了地方。
A.Thank you very much.
多谢了。
Dialogue 3 对话三
A.May I help you with your bags,ma'am?
太太,要我帮您托运行李吗?
B.Oh,yes,if you like.The large one goes to Washington D.C.The other one I will take with me.All right?
好的。那个大件要托运到华盛顿。另一件我随身带。可以吗?
A.Yes.Flight 36 to Washington D.C.?It'll be on the plane for you.
可以。是飞往华盛顿的36次航班吗?包裹会放到您乘坐的飞机上。
B.Oh,thank you.Thank you very much.
谢谢,非常感谢。
Dialogue 4 对话四
A.Excuse me,may I go with you to claim my luggage?I'm a stranger here.
打扰一下,我能和您一起去取行李吗?我对这里不熟悉。
B.Sure.I have to go anyway.But the first place you need to go is the immigration office.They will check your passport,visa and immunization record book.After that we can go to the baggage claim area.
当然,反正我也得取行李。但您首先要去移民处,他们将检查您的护照、签证和免疫记录证。然后我们才能去行李提取处。
A.Thank you.
谢谢。
(A few minutes later,in the baggage claim area 几分钟后,在行李提取处)
A.This is my luggage,but it's too heavy.I can't move it.Could you help me get it out of the conveyor belt?
这是我的行李,但太重了,我搬不动。您能帮我把它拿下传送带吗?
B.Certainly,it's a pleasure.
当然,我很乐意。
New Words and Expressions生词和词组
luggage trolley=baggage cart 行李车
carousel [?k?r??sel] n.(机场的)行李传送带;转盘
baggage check行李票
damage [?d?m?d?] v.损害,毁坏
baggage claim area行李领取处
transfer passenger转机乘客
connecting flight联运航班
transfer check-in area转机处
coin feeder (硬币)投币口
describe [d??skra?b] vt.描写,叙述
strap [str?p] n.带子
misplaced in transit 转运时放错
stranger [?stre?nd??] n.外地人,初到者
anyway [?en?we?] adv.无论如何;至少
immigration office 移民局
visa [?vi?z?] 签证
immunization record book 免疫记录证