1.Useful Sentences常用句型
(traveller 旅客)
①Could you explain how to fill this form out?
请问怎样填写这张表?
②I'll stay in Chicago for about three months.
我会在芝加哥住三个月左右。
③All these are for my personal use.
这些都是我的私人用品。
④I haven't anything to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。
⑤These articles are gifts.
这些物品是礼品。
⑥I brought a bottle of Maotai liquor.
我带了一瓶茅台酒。
⑦Shall I pay the import duty?
我需要交进口税吗?
(officer 工作人员)
①Your passport,please.
请出示护照。
②Have you filled in the arrival card/the declaration form?
您填写入境卡/海关申报表了吗?
③Do you have anything to declare?
您有没有要申报的物品?
④What is the purpose of your trip?
您这次旅行的目的是什么?
⑤How long are you going to stay in this country?
您计划在本国停留多久?
⑥Where do you want to stay during your visit?
您来访期间要住在哪里?
⑦How much money did you bring with you?
您带了多少钱?
⑧Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?
请把您所带的外币登记一下。
⑨This is a dutiable article.
这是要交税的。
⑩You're through now./You can go now.
您可以过去了。
2.Sample Dialogues对话实例
Dialogue 1 对话一
(A:visitor游客 B:officer工作人员)
A.Is this the line for visitors?
游客是在这里排队吗?
B.Yes,this line is for non-residents.Hi! What is your nationality?
是的,这是非居民通道。您好。您是哪国人?
A.I am Chinese.Here is my passport.
我是中国人。这是我的护照。
B.What is the purpose of your trip?
您这次旅行的目的是什么?
A.I am going to pay a visit to my brother.
我去探望我的哥哥。
B.How long do you intend to stay?
您打算住多久?
A.I plan to stay here for three months.
我计划住三个月。
B.OK.Enjoy your trip in Canada.
好。祝您在加拿大旅行愉快。
Dialogue 2 对话二
B.Passport and arrival card,please.
请出示护照和入境卡。
A.Here you are.
给您。
B.Do you have anything to declare?
你有什么要申报的吗?
A.No,nothing.
没有。
B.Would you open your suitcase,please?
请打开手提箱。
A.Sure.
好的。
B.Is this camera a gift for someone?
这台相机是送人的吗?
A.No,it's my camera for personal use.
不,是我自用的。
Dialogue 3 对话三
A.Excuse me,sir.Can you tell me which way I should take to get out?
劳驾,先生。请告诉我,我应该走哪条路出去?
B.Do you have anything to declare?
您有要申报的物品吗?
A.No,nothing at all.
没有,一件也没有。
B.Then,the green passageway,please.
那么,请走绿色通道。
A.Thanks.
谢谢。
B.You are welcome.
别客气。
Dialogue 4 对话四
B.You don't have anything to declare?
您没有东西要申报吗?
A.No.
没有。
B.You'll have to open all your bags,ma'am.
您得打开所有的包,太太。
A.They're all unlocked.
都已经打开了。
B.Do you have anything more to declare?
没有东西要申报吗?
A.No.These are gifts I'm bringing for friends.
没有。这些是我带给朋友的礼物。
B.I'm sorry.I'll have to check these also.
对不起。我还得检查这些。
A.Am I allowed to bring these bananas?
我可以带这些香蕉吗?
B.Sorry,fruits are not allowed.
噢,水果是不准带的。
New Words and Expressions生词和词组
visitor [?v?z?t?] n.游客,宾客
resident [?rez?d?nt] n.居民
non-resident 非居民
nationality [?n????n?l?t?] n.国籍
purpose [?p??p?s] n.目的
intend [in?tend] v.意欲,打算
intend to stay 打算逗留
arrival card 入境卡
declare [d??kle?] v.申报,报关
camera [?k?m?r?] n.照相机
unlocked [Λn?l?kt] adj.没上锁的
banana [b??nɑ?n?] n.香蕉
fruit [fru?t] n.水果
allow [??la?] v.允许,许可