02(1 / 1)

20.

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择了我。

21.

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

那些背着灯的人,他们的影子投到了前面。

22.

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

我的存在,是一个永恒的惊奇,这就是人生。

23.

“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?”

“I am a mere flower.”

“我们,簌簌的树叶,都应和着暴风雪。而你又是谁,如此沉默着?”

“我只是一朵花。”

24.

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休憩之于工作,正如眼睑之于眼睛。

25.

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

人是一个初生的孩子,成长是他的力量。

26.

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun and the earth.

神企盼着我们的回答,乃是因为他送给了我们花朵,而不是阳光和大地。

27.

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily know not that man can lie.

光明游玩于绿叶丛中,好似一个**的孩子,不知道人是可以撒谎的。

28.

O beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

美啊,在爱中寻找你自己吧,别到你镜子的恭维里去寻觅。

29.

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.”

在世界之岸,我的心随着她的涟漪搏动,我用热泪写就了她的名字:“我爱你。 ”

30.

“Moon, for what do you wait?”

“To salute the sun for whom I must make way.”

“月儿啊,你在等候什么?”

“等待向太阳致敬,因为我得给它让路。”

31.

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是无言的大地发出饥渴的声音。

32.

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

神感到自己的清晨无比新奇。

33.

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

世界的需求使生命富裕起来,爱情的需求使之价值连城。

34.

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

干涸的河床,并不感谢它的往昔。

35.

The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

鸟儿愿为一朵云。云儿愿为一只鸟。

36.

The waterfall sings, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.”

瀑布歌唱着:“我得到自由时,也就有了歌声。”

37.

I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

我不懂这心为何静默地忍受煎熬。 它是为了那不曾要求、不曾知晓、不曾记得的小小需求。

38.

Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

女人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手脚歌唱着,宛如山涧溪流歌唱着从卵石中流过。

39.

The sun goes to cross the western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.

当太阳横穿西海时,在东方留下他最后的致意。