Useful Words and Phrases
corrugated 波纹状的 seaworthy 适合海运的
honor 承兑,支付 prompt shipment 即期装运
selling season 销售旺季 work overtime 加班
partial shipment 分批装运 balance 剩余(货物);余款
reinforce 加强 countersign 会签
Useful Sentences
Package
1.These goods are very expensive,and easily damaged.
这批货很贵又容易被损坏。
2.Last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packaging.
上次你跟我说用最经济的包装。
3.We always take extra care with every shipment.
每批货物我们都会特别小心的。
4.As this article is fragile,please case it into durable packaging.
这类物品易碎,请用耐用包装来装箱。
5.The cost of this article includes packaging.
这个物品的价格已包含了包装费。
6.As a rule,the buyer ought to bear the charges of packaging.
通常包装费用应由买方负担。
7.The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.
外包装应当结实,适合运输。
8.As to the inner packaging,it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.
至于内包装,必须具有吸引力,有利于促销。
9.We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a box,half dozen to a box and 10 dozens to a wooden case.
我们通常把每件男衬衣装入一个盒子里,半打装一箱,十打装一个木箱。
10.The wooden case should be not only seaworthy but also strong enough to protect the goods from any damage.
木箱不仅要适合于海运,还要十分坚固足以保护货物不受任何损失。
11.Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box,4 sets to a wooden case suitable for export.
请把每台电视机都装进纸板箱,每四台装进一个适合出口的木箱。
12.All the cases are strongly packed in compliance with your request.
按你方要求,所有箱子都包装得很牢固。
13.The outer packing in bales or in wooden cases is at buyer’s option.
外包装打包还是使用木箱,由买方选择。
14.Please be assured that the packaging is strong enough to withstand rough handling.
请确保此包装牢固,可以承受野蛮搬运。
Shipment
15.How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?
通常你方需要多长时间交货?
16.Could you possibly advance shipment further more?
你方能不能再提前一点交货?
17.Shipment should be made before the end of October,otherwise we are not able to catch the season.
10月底前必须交货,否则就赶不上季节了。
18.The earliest shipment we can make is early March.
3月初是我们能够做到的最早交货日期。
19.I’m sorry,we can’t advance the time of shipment.
很抱歉,我们不能提前交货。
20.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.
我方迫切需要这次订货,故请贵方加快装运。
21.We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.
我们相信能在下月底前将货物运给你们。
22.The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamer will make the shipment available in November.
贵公司订购的货物我方均有现货,可保证在11月将货物装上第一艘轮船。
23.Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.
10月中旬交货太晚了。
24.We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September.
我们会尽最大努力将交货期提前到9月。
25.When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?
你们最早什么时间可以装运?
26.I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.
我想知道你们能否在9月装运。
27.How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea freight?
从这里到加拿大海运需要多长时间?
28.I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.
我不能保证一月发货。
29.In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12,please let us know.
万一你方没有在12月12日或之前收到货物,请告知我方。
30.We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October 15.
我方将尽全力履行此订单,将于10月15日前安排这些货物装船。
Sign Contracts
31.We’ll have the contract ready for signature.
我们已经准备好合同等待签字。
32.We offered a much lower price,so they got the contract.
由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
33.We should simultaneously sign two contracts,one sales contract for beef and mutton,and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.
我们同时签两个合同,一个是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
34.We both want to sign a contract,and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
35.We are here to discuss a new contract with you.
我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
36.Our current contract is about to expire,and We’ll need to discuss a new one.
我们现有合同快要到期了,需要再谈一个新合同。
37.We can repeat the contract on the same terms.
我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。
38.We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
39.Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?