Part Ⅱ Words,Phrases and Sentences(1 / 1)

实用英语口语 樊文辉 2457 字 1个月前

Useful Words and Phrases

parent company 母公司 subsidiary company 子公司

branch / branch office分公司 state-owned enterprise 国有企业

(Sino-foreign)joint venture合资企业 Sino-German joint venture 中德合资企业

Private Enterprise私营企业 Head Office / headquarters 总部

Purchasing Eepartment 采购部 Production Department 生产部

Personnel Department 人事部 Maintenance Department 维修部

Public Relations Department 公关部 R&D Department 研发部

Marketing Department市场部 Logistics Department 物流部

Administration Department 行政部 sales position销售情况

turnover 销售总额 market share市场份额

domestic market国内市场 assembly line 生产线

outlet 经销店,专营店,折扣店 warehouse仓库

Useful Sentences

Company History公司历史

1.Our company was founded / established / set up in 1978.

我公司建于1978年。

2.In 1998,our factory merged with a joint venture.

1998年,我们厂与一家合资企业合并。

3.The company is an export-oriented company with a history of twenty years.

我们公司是一个有20年历史的以出口为导向的企业。

4.Our corporation was established/founded/formed/created/set up in 1964 and has now over twenty branches overseas.

我们公司创建于1964年,现在国外有二十几个分公司。

5.As I know NRC Company was originally a small shop with five workers set up in 1986.After 20 years of hard work it has developed into one of the largest and best trading companies in Shanghai. There are also several branches in some developed countries.

据我所知,NRC公司在1986年还是一个只有5名雇员的小商店,经过20年的艰苦努力,现在已经发展成为上海最好和最大的商业公司之一。在一些发达国家还设有分支机构。

Line of Business 业务范围

6.We mainly deal in the import and export of textiles.我们主要从事纺织品的进出口业务。

7.The shop deals in all sorts of second-hand goods.

那个商店经营各种二手货。

8.We specialize in cosmetics.

我们经营化妆品。

9.We have been handling silk for 20 years.

我们经营丝绸已经20年了。

10.We are in the printing business. / We are in the printing line.

我们是搞印刷的。

11.I am in computers.

我是搞电脑的。

12.Are you in design?

你是搞设计的吗?

13.We are mainly engaged in the electronic manufacture.

我们公司主要从事电子产品制造。

14.Our activities cover a wide range of commodities,such as ties,belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带、腰带和衬衫。

15.We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我公司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业。

16.We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我公司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。

17.We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友。

18.Where is your company based?/ Where is your company located?

你的公司设在哪里?

19.Our company is based in Beijing. / Our company is located in Beijing.

我们的公司设在北京。

20.Our company is divided into three departments.

我们公司分为三个部门。

21.The Human Resources Department is subdivided into two sections.

人力资源部又细分为两个部分。

22.This is an American company with its headquarters in Chicago.

这是一家美国公司,总部在芝加哥。

23.It has a staff of around 2,000. / The total number of employees is about 2,000.

公司有员工2000人左右。

24.We are now working in a partnership with a German company. / We are working in a joint venture with a German company.

我们和一家德国公司是合作伙伴。

25.Our aim is to create a world-famous brand and be one of the world’s top 500 companies.

我们的目标是创立世界品牌,进入世界500强。

26.Our sales last year were $ 3,000,000.

我们去年的销售额是300万美元。

27.We export our goods mainly to European market.

我们的产品主要出口到欧洲市场。

28.We have 15 retail outlets nationwide. We now command 15% of the market in home appliances.

我们在国内有15个零售点。在家电市场的占有率为15%。

29.Our company was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1990.

我公司是1990年在香港股票交易所上市的。

30.We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时交货的优势。

31.We are in a position to accept orders against customers’ samples specifying design,specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。

32.It’s an honor to have the opportunity to address such a distinguished audience.

我非常荣幸有机会在各位贵宾面前发言。

33.What I’d like to do today is to provide you with some general information about our company.

今天我打算为各位介绍一下本公司的概况。

34.Hopefully,this introduction can help you gain a better understanding of our company.

希望我的介绍能让您更好地了解本公司。

35.I shall only take 5 minutes of your time.

我只占用您5分钟的时间。

36.Since there’s quite a lot to cover,I’d be grateful if you can hold any questions until the end of my talk.

由于内容比较多,如果你们能在我结束后再提出问题我将非常感激。

37.Let’s start with the first point. Now we move on to the second point.

我们从第一部分开始……现在我们来到第二部分。

38.This is all I want to say,and I hope this brief introduction has helped shed some light on our company. So,are there any questions you’d like to ask?

以上就是我要讲的部分,我希望这个简要的介绍帮你增加对本公司的了解。那么,现在您有什么问题需要提问吗?

39.I’d like to introduce our company to you. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?