Useful Words and Phrases
garment服装 luggage 行李
reserve 预订 balcony 阳台
considerate 体贴周到的 cozy 舒适的
well-decorated 装修精美的 thoughtful 考虑周到的
settle in 安顿下来 lobby 大厅,大堂
assistance 帮助 assembly line 装配线
vice president 副总裁 in charge of 负责,主管
get acquainted with 熟悉 distribution system 销售体系,分销系统
manufacturing process 制造过程 process sheets 流程表
assemble 装配,组装 efficiency 效率
labour-intensive 劳动强度不大 computerized 由电脑控制的
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们相信质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Useful Sentences
Receive Visitors 接待来宾
1. Do you have an appointment?
请问您预约了吗?
2. Is it possible for him to see me now?
他现在能见我吗?
3. I’m afraid Mr.Liu is engaged at the moment.
恐怕刘先生现在很忙。
4. Would you mind waiting?
您愿意等一会儿吗?
5. I can’t wait that long.
我不能等那么久。
6. I have another appointment at ten.
我十点钟还有别的约会。
7. Can the assistant manager meet you instead?
能否让副经理见见您?
8. I doubt if anyone else would know about the matter.
恐怕其他人不了解此事。
9. Would you please sign the visitor’s book?
请在来客簿上签个名好吗?
10. I’ll make a note of that and ask Mr.Liu to confirm.
我先记下来,再让刘先生来确定吧。
11. I’m sorry about the confusion,but I’ll see you on Thursday.
对不起,给你添麻烦了,咱们周四见吧。
12. Can I be of any assistance?
能替您效劳吗?
13. I have an appointment with Mr.Brown at 10 o’clock.
我和布朗先生约好了10点钟见面。
14. Would you please take a seat,Mr.Black?
布莱克先生,请坐一会儿好吗?
15. I’ll tell Mr.Brown you are here.
我会通知布朗先生您来了。
16. Mr.Black is here for his 10 o’clock appointment.
布莱克先生来赴10点钟的约会。
17. Mr.Brown will come down to see you in a minute,Mr.Black.
布莱克先生,布朗先生马上就下来见您。
18. I was delayed by the traffic jam.
交通堵塞耽搁了时间。
19.Would you please go up to his office?
请您去他的办公室好吗?
20. Mr.Smith is expecting you.
史密斯先生正在等您。