UNIT 12 EATING AND DRINKING 讲食讲饮(1 / 1)

1.Useful Sentences常用句型

①Let's eat out tonight./Would you like to go out for dinner?

我们今晚在外边吃吧。/晚饭去外面吃好吗?

②Let me treat you to dinner./It's on me.

晚饭我请你吧。/我来请客吧。

③Let's have lunch delivered today.

今天午饭我们叫外卖吧。

④Where would you like to eat?

你想去哪里吃饭?

⑤What are you in the mood for?

你想吃什么?

⑥How about seafood for a change?

我们换个口味,吃海鲜怎么样?

⑦Do you take/accept reservations?

您这里接受预订吗?

⑧I'd like to book a table for 2.

我想订一张桌子,两个人。

⑨How many of you,sir?May I have your name?When would you like to have your table?

先生,请问几位?可以告诉我您的姓名吗?您几点到?

⑩I'm afraid I have to cancel my reservation.

我恐怕得取消预订了。

2.Sample Dialogues对话实例

Dialogue 1 对话一

A.Hi,Jane,how about pizza for lunch?

珍妮,午饭吃比萨怎么样?

B.Well,actually I had pizza yesterday.

哦,我昨天吃的就是比萨。

A.Do you have a restaurant in mind?

你有想去的餐厅吗?

B.I heard there is a fancy new French restaurant near our hotel.

听说宾馆旁边新开了一家不错的法国餐厅。

A.French food suits me fine.

我也想吃法国菜。

B.Would you like to join us for lunch,Jack?

杰克,跟我们一起吃午饭好吗?

C.Sure,that would be great.

好啊,太棒了。

Dialogue 2 对话二

A.Are you ready to order now?

可以点菜了吗?

B.There are too many choices.Could you give us a second?Or would you recommend some for us?

种类太多了。请给我们一点时间好吗?或者你能给我们推荐一下吗?

Dialogue 3 对话三

A.What would you like to drink?

你想喝点什么?

B.Kressmann,please.

科瑞丝曼。

A.Sure.I used to love wine,but not any more.I like drinking Kungfu Tea now.

没问题。我以前很爱喝葡萄酒,但现在不怎么喝了。我现在喜欢喝工夫茶。

Dialogue 4 对话四

(W:waiter 侍应生 A and B:customers 顾客)

W.How many,please?

请问几位?

A.Two.

两位。

W.This way,please.

这边请。

(After a while过了一会儿)

Would you like a menu?

要菜谱吗?

A.Yes.Thank you.

是的,谢谢。

W.Would you like a drink?

你们要不要喝点什么?

A.No,thanks.

不喝了,谢谢。

(After a while过了一会儿)

W.Are you ready to order?

准备好点菜了吗?

A.I think we need a few more minutes.

再等一会儿吧。

(A few minutes later几分钟后)

A.What's today's special?

今天的特色菜是什么?

W.Steak.

牛排。

A.OK.I'll have the steak,medium,please.

好的。我要一份牛排,五分熟。

W.Soup or salad?

配汤还是沙拉?

A.What's the soup today?

今天是什么汤?

W.Chicken vegetable or clam chowder.

鸡茸蔬菜汤或蛤蜊汤。

A.I'll have the chicken vegetable then.

那我要鸡茸蔬菜汤。

W.What would you like?

您想要什么呢?

B.I'll have the steak also.But I want it well-done.

我也要牛排,不过我要全熟的。

W.Soup or salad?

配汤还是沙拉?

B.Salad.

沙拉。

W.What dressing would you like?

要什么酱汁?

B.Thousand island,please.

千岛酱吧。

W.Would you like anything to drink?

你们要喝点什么吗?

A.A glass of water,please.

我要一杯水。

B.I'd like a cup of hot tea.

我想要杯热茶。

W.OK.Now enjoy your meal.

好的。请慢用。

(After the meal前菜和主菜吃过后)

How is everything?

食物如何?

A.Very good.

很好。

W.Would you like some dessert now?

想吃点甜品吗?

A.We'd like to see the menu again,please.

我们想再看看菜单。

W.Here you are.

请。

A.I'll have some fresh fruit.

我要些新鲜水果。

W.We're out of fresh fruit.How about some ice cream?

新鲜水果刚售罄。来点冰激凌吧?

A.What kind of ice cream do you have?

你们有什么种类的冰激凌?

W.We have vanilla,chocolate and strawberry.

有香草味、巧克力味和草莓味的。

A.I think I'll have strawberry.

我想我要草莓味的。

B.I'd rather have another cup of tea,please.

我还是再来一杯茶吧。

W.Fine.I'll bring it right away.

好嘞,我马上拿来。

(After enjoying the dessert甜点过后)

A.May I have the check,please?

我要买单。

W.Sure.Thank you.Have a nice evening.

好的。谢谢啦!祝你们晚上愉快。

A.Thank you! Bye.

多谢!再见。

Dialogue 5 对话五

(A and B:travellers 旅客 C:chef厨师)

(A and B are going to eat breakfast at a hotel buffet.A 和B 正要去酒店的自助餐厅吃早餐。)

A.Hurry! We're going to be late for the breakfast buffet.

快点!我们快来不及吃早餐啦。

B.This all looks so good,and it's all-you-can-eat.Quite a deal!

这些看起来都好棒,还管吃饱。真划算。

A.I'm very hungry.

我真的饿了。

B.These sausages and biscuits look really good.

这些香肠和饼干看起来都很好吃。

A.I'm going for the waffles,fresh strawberries and milk.

我去拿点华夫饼,鲜草莓和牛奶。

B.I think I'll have an omelet.

我要个蛋卷。

C.Sir,I'll fix that omelet for you.What would you like in it?

我来帮您做,想在里面放点什么?

B.I'll have cheese,green onions,mushrooms and ham,with a little salsa on top.

我要芝士、小葱、蘑菇和火腿,上面再淋点墨西哥酸辣酱。

C.It'll be ready soon.

马上就好。

Dialogue 6 对话六

(A:waiter 服务员 B and C:customers顾客)

A.Hey,folks.What'll it be?

嘿,两位要点什么?

B.I'd like a double cheeseburger,fries and a shake.

我要个双层芝士堡,薯条和奶昔。

C.And I'll have a fillet of fish,a chicken burger,a large tossed salad,onion rings and a shake.

我要一块鱼排、一个鸡肉堡、大份的蔬菜沙拉、洋葱圈和奶昔。

A.What flavors would you like for your shakes?

奶昔要什么口味的?

B.Strawberry.

草莓味。

C.Tropical fruit.

热带水果味。

A.That'll be sixteen dollars.

一共是16美元。

B.Here's twenty.

给你20美元。

A.Is that for here or to go?

堂食还是外带?

C.For here.

堂食。

A.Here's your change,four dollars.Thanks.Enjoy!

找您4美元。谢谢啦。用餐愉快!