1.Useful Sentences常用句型
(traveller 旅客)
①I need to check in these two pieces of luggage.
我有两件行李要托运。
②Where can I check in my luggage?
哪里可以托运行李?
③What should I take when I am boarding?
登机时我该带哪些东西?
④What's the weight limit?
行李重量有限制吗?
⑤How many carry-on bags can I have?
允许随身带多少行李?
⑥How much is the excess baggage charge?
超额行李费是多少?
⑦Is this overweight or oversize?
这件行李超重或超大了吗?
⑧Should I have my luggage labeled for Houston here?
我可以在这里办理托运行李到休斯敦的手续吗?
⑨Can I bring this on the plane?
我可以把这个带上飞机吗?
(officer工作人员)
①Please put the baggage on the scales.
请把行李放到磅秤上。
②No need to check in your carry-on luggage.
随身物品是不用托运的。
③Hand baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用过磅。
④This one is 10 kg overweight.
这一件超重10千克。
⑤The rate for excess luggage is seven dollars per kg.
超重行李费是每千克7美元。
⑥You'll have to check that suitcase.
你的行李箱必须托运。
⑦You're permitted two carry-on items.
你只能随身带两件行李。
⑧Here are the tags for your travelling bags.
这是你的行李标签。
2.Sample Dialogues对话实例
Dialogue 1 对话一
(A:officer 工作人员 B:traveller旅客)
A.Can I have your ticket and passport,please?
请出示机票和护照。
B.Sure,here you are.
在这里。
A.How many pieces of baggage would you like to check in?
您准备托运几件行李?
B.Two suitcases.
两个旅行箱。
A.Would you like me to check your baggage through to LA,your final destination?
您的行李要直接托运到目的地洛杉矶吗?
B.Yes,please.
是的。
A.Here are your ticket,passport and boarding pass.Happy journey.
这是您的机票、护照和登机牌。旅途快乐。
B.Oh,yes.Thank you.Bye!
谢谢,再见。
Dialogue 2 对话二
A.May I see your airplane ticket,passport and health certificate,please?
我可以看一下您的机票、护照和健康证明书吗?
B.Here you are.
给您。
A.Will you please put all your luggage on the scales?
请把您所有的行李都放在秤上。
B.I want to check in these three pieces.
我想托运这三件。
A.Man,your bags are 30 kg overweight.
先生,您的包超重30千克。
B.Well,then,how much do I owe you?
哦,那我该付多少钱?
A.That comes to 45 dollars.
一共45美元。
Dialogue 3 对话三
A.Would you please fill out this form?
请填一下这张表。
B.Do I have to write down all the things I have to declare?
需要把所有要申报的东西都写上吗?
A.Yes,passport and boarding pass,please.
是的。请出示护照和登机牌。
B.Here you are.
给您。
A.Let me take a look at this bag.Can you open it?
让我看看这个包。可以打开吗?
B.Yes.
好的。
A.Is this camera a gift for someone?
这台相机是送给别人的礼物吗?
B.No,it's my camera for personal use.
不是,相机是我自用的。
A.Do you have bags to check in?
你有包要托运吗?
B.No,thanks.Is that all?
没有,谢谢。检查完了吗?
A.Yes.That's all.Thank you.
是的。检查完了。谢谢。
New Words and Expressions生词和词组
luggage [?lΛɡ?d?] n.行李
check in办理登机手续
piece [pi?s] n.件,片
boarding [?b??d??] v.登机
boarding pass登机牌
limit [?l?m?t] v.限制
carry [?k?r?] v.携带
weight [we?t] n.重量
oversize [???v?sa?z] adj.超大的
charge [t?ɑ?d?] n.费用
label [?le?bl] n.标签
scales [ske?lz] n.秤
carry-on luggage随身物品
hand-baggage手提行李
rate for excess luggage超重行李费
baggage claim tag行李领取签
certificate [s??t?f?k?t] n.证明
overweight [???v?we?t] n.超重
owe [??] vt.应当给予
fill out this form填表
personal use自用