Part Ⅱ Words,Phrases and Sentences(1 / 1)

实用英语口语 樊文辉 1294 字 1个月前

Useful Words and Phrases

compensation 补偿、赔偿 defective 有缺陷的

expenditure 支出、花费 indifferent 冷漠的

irritate 惹恼、激怒 maintenance 维修、保养

overcharge 对……索价过高 preferential 优惠的、优待的

privilege 特权、优待 proactive 积极主动的、先行一步的

a batch of 一批 corrective action 纠正措施

full inspection 全面检查 mounting height 安装高度

regular customer 常客,老主顾

Useful Sentences

Make Complaints

1.I want to lodge/make a complaint.

我要投诉。

2.I’d like to complain about the delayed delivery of my order.

我要对你延迟发货提出投诉。

3.I’m phoning to complain about your service.

我打电话是要对你们的服务提出投诉。

4.There is something wrong with the camera.

这个相机有些问题。

5.I’m not happy with the attitude of your sales clerk.

我对你们销售人员的态度很不满意。

6.I wonder what kind of service you are providing.

我想知道你们提供的是什么服务。

7.Who should I contact to get a final decision on this matter?

这个问题我该联系谁才能获得最终解决?

Deal with Complaints

8.I’m sorry. This sort of thing doesn’t happen very often.

抱歉。这种情况并不常见。

9.I’m sorry,but complaints of this sort are very rare indeed.

抱歉,此类投诉确实不多见。

10.I’m terribly sorry for this. I’ll look into this matter right away.

对此我很抱歉。我会马上调查这个问题。

11.I understand it fully. I’ll see to it immediately.

我充分理解。我会马上着手处理。

12.We’re terribly sorry for upsetting you.

非常抱歉给您带来了烦恼。

13.Sorry to have troubled you.

抱歉给您带来麻烦。

14.I apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you.

因此给您带来的不便我很抱歉。

15.Thanks for drawing this to our attention. I promise it will not happen again.

感谢您提醒我们关注这个问题。我保证不会再发生同样情况。

16.I hope these measures are satisfactory.

我希望这些措施能使您满意。

17.Sorry,we can’t exchange perishable goods.

抱歉,易腐烂物品我们无法交换。

18.I want to make sure things are settled to your complete satisfaction.

我想确保您对我们的解决方式十分满意。

Introduce aftersales service

19.If there is any problem,you can call us any time via our aftersales hotline.

如果有任何问题,您可以随时拨打我们的售后服务热线。

20.You can get refunds on any damaged or defective merchandise.

任何损坏或有瑕疵的商品皆可退款。

21.We provide free delivery and installation,along with a one year warranty that covers parts and service.

我们提供免费运输和安装服务,保修期一年,包括免费维修和提供零部件。

22.If items don’t arrive within the scheduled time,compensation will be paid.

如果货物没有及时送达,我方将会给予补偿(你方将会获得赔偿)。

23.Our regular customers will enjoy one year of extended warranty.

老主顾享有一年的保修延期。

24.We provide a full warranty for a period of three months.

我们提供三个月的全保。

25.We’ll provide regular maintenance checks free of charge.

我们会提供免费的定期维护检测。

26.We have qualified technicians at each of our service centers.

在每个服务中心我们配备有资质的技术人员。

27.Repairs take a maximum of five days.

修理工作最多需要5天时间。