Useful Words and Phrases
sign-up form 签到表 business license 营业许可证|营业执照
admission notice 进场通知书 exhibition manual 参展手册
professional visitor专业观众 visa 签证
overseas co-organizer 海外代理 secretariat 秘书处
deadline 最后期限 layout 平面图
event manager 场馆经理、节事活动经理 guarantee 担保
outdoor 户外 move in 入场
badge 标识卡 special design 特制
expiration date 失效日期 refund 退款
standard package booth 标准包价摊位 deposit 订金
registration fee 注册费
Useful Sentences
1. The exhibition will be held from August 2nd to 11th for 10 days.
展览将在8月2日至11日举行,为期10天。
2. The venue is Shanghai New International Expo Centre,with 10,000 square meter exhibition space.
展览的场地是在上海新国际博览中心,展出面积有1万平方米。
3. It is organized by A,and hosted by B.
它是由A主办,B承办的。
4. It is sponsored by…
它是由…… 赞助的。
5. The major exhibits categories are…
主要的展品类别有……
6. It is only open to the professional visitors invited by the Organizer.
展览只对主办方邀请的专业观众开放。
7. You may also contact our overseas co-organizer in Melbourne directly.
您也可以直接跟我们在墨尔本的海外代理联系。
8. The official forwarder is ××,but you can also arrange it by yourself.
指定的展品运输代理公司是××,不过您也可以自己安排。
9. The official contractor is ××.
展览指定的装修代理公司是××。
10. Only with the organizer’s approval can you arrange the constructions by yourself.
只有获得了主办方的许可,您才可以自行装修。
11. The contractor has to produce qualification certificates for application.
装修代理公司在提出申请时需要出具资格证明。
12. Please fill in the application form,seal,and then fax or post to us.
请填好参展申请表,并加盖公章传真或邮寄给我们。
13. Please remit the full exhibition fee to the designated account within 10 working days,and fax the transaction receipt to us.
请于10个工作日内将参展费用全额汇入指定账户,并将办理收据传真给我们。
14. The booth arrangement is based on “First come,first served” principle.
我们得遵循“先来后到”的原则来安排展位。
15. We will post the “Exhibition Manual” and “Admission Notice” to you by April 3rd.
我们在4月3日之前会将《参展商手册》和《进场通知》寄送给您。
16. Which one would you like?
您喜欢哪一种展位?
17. Do you have any corner booth?
你们有角落展位吗?
18. Do you have any raw space in the center?
你们有位于中心的光地展品?
19. Do you have any end-cap booth?
你们有三面开放的展位?
20. An in-line booth will be fine.
我要内联展位就可以了。
21. May I know the location?
我能不能知道摊位的位置?
22. We’ll send you a layout of the exhibition hall,and mark the available booth.
我们可以给您发一份展厅的布局图,并且把可预订的展位标出来。
23. I’m afraid all…booths have been booked up. Will…be alright?
恐怕所有的……展位都已经被订满了。……的展位怎么样?
24. I’m afraid we’re fully booked.
恐怕我们已经预订满了。
25. We still have some…booths available.
我们还有一些……展位。